The Foundation Center's Map of Cross-Border Giving is a powerful visualization tool that lets you access information on U.S. grantmaking to non-U.S. recipients.
See over 35,000 grants totaling more than $10 billion on interactive maps — an invaluable tool for finding grants and grantmakers that support non-U.S. organizations.
What You Can Do:
- See grants from U.S. grantmakers to non-U.S. recipient organizations.
- View grantmaker data from independent, community, company-sponsored, and operating foundations as well as corporate giving programs and grantmaking public charities.
- Filter your map view by fiscal year, grantmaker type, or giving based on recipient type, primary subject, or type of support.
- Mouse over a country to see the total dollar amount and number of grants awarded, along with the number of grantmakers and recipients giving and receiving funds.
- Change your display options to see grantmaker or recipients lists, and then click to see descriptions of the grants awarded to recipients in each country.